<VV> Northwest Econorun Info

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 15 22:47:54 EDT 2011

Hey all!,

Your Canadian brothers and sisters cordially invite you to Victoria, B.C,
May 6th to 8th for the 38th Annual running of the Northwest Econorun.

We're very excited about what we have to offer this year.  All the details
are contained in the attached .pdf file, please take a minute to read it
over.

It can also be found here:

http://www.westerncanadacorsa.com/Events/2011EconoRun/Econorun%20Newsletter.
pdf

One of the many highlights of this year's event will be the Corvair Only
Show 'n Shine on the grounds of the Provincial Legislature on Victoria's
picturesque Inner Harbour.

If you haven't already seen it, we've posted a short video on YouTube that
highlights some of the things that makes Victoria such a wonderful place to
visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_IfCTOeTa8

We look forward to hosting you and your family for a truly memorable event!

Regards,

Joel Rushworth

Western Canada CORSA