<VV> Corvair content, Really! (brakes)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Mar 23 14:31:29 EDT 2011

Sorry, but I'm not buying.

In the first instance, the failure was a bad brand new wheel cylinder, on a completely brand new system (shoes, hardware, wheel cylinders, hoses) - except for the '69 m/c I had salvaged and rebuilt.

I haven't investigated the second yet, but I went through the system and replaced the front brakes and cylinders about 4 years ago and checked the rears - thus my comment that it was due for a flush.

You guys still want to question my maintenance schedule?

You still think it would be safer stock?

I don't.

--Bryan