<VV> Viton main seals- any problems?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue May 3 20:36:03 EDT 2011

Yes, on my '62 Monza Wagon with 4 speed. After driving it leaks out the size of a baseball from the bell housing. I am getting ready to "redo" the job. What are you calling the main seals (bell housing, at the crankshaft pulley, or?)?. I'll post my findings and hopefully positive results soon.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301