<VV> Beware when you work with a body shop...Catch 22

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun May 15 23:05:29 EDT 2011

A lot of work, and maybe pessimistic, but how much do you really love your
Corvair ?

~Cz

Wow... have you had bad experiences with everybody you deal with?

Admittedly I had the same body and paint place for over 20yrs...  and the more often I stopped by the faster it was completed...

I never asked for a quote after the 2nd car...and admittedly he would get a cash advance occasionally, knowing I usually did 3-5 cars per year..

So, recently  my house was burglarized....and after  talking to 7 contractors for replacement of the Custom  front Door system....

I chose a guy who reminded me of  the body guy.......without an estimate!

Not only was the total bill 1/2 of the other quotes...  the door  matches the original!...And he re-stained / varnished the side door... since it didn't match any longer...

AND the Sheriff  in the next county  arrested the suspects,  recovered the unopened home safe, and weapons...

 I'm happy, and so is State Farm!!  lol!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/