<VV> Flat Tappet Oil - Marketing

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:33:59 EDT 2011

If you take the time to read the test reports, Amsoil is probably the
best oil out there for whatever you drive. However, I do not like the
distribution issues and therefore use the oil that came in second in
most tests, Mobil 1.

Do you need to use either oil? No. Corvairs have run a long time on
dino oil with sufficient ZDDP in it. It comes down to personal
preference and economics. The choice is yours.

However, do pay attention to Richard Widman's article on oils.

Regards  Mark Durham