<VV> Fuel pump issues

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sat May 28 15:16:45 EDT 2011

If you want to use the electric pump as a "prime pump" only, simply connect
the pump to the starter solenoid lead.  Hit the starter and the pump runs,
it'll fill the empty carbs plenty fast.  After all, don't you want to crank
the engine a couple of turns to get the lubrication moving?
Jim, did it that way.