<VV> Speedo pain

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 00:18:26 EDT 2011

Again, if the odometer is working  the gear  in the diff and the cable are OK.

If the needle quickly goes to 100 then the magnets are caught on the cup. Or the spring is broken.

Two bad ones is really strange since most are still working. Unless we are talking Spyder speedos. Those are more often bad than good.

Frank DuVal