<VV> Warning Buzzer Diode

Leland L Garland lgarland1 at cox.net
Tue Nov 1 00:32:11 EDT 2011

Thank you Frank and John for the specs for this diode.  I know very
little about electronics but have learned a lot since I started this
project.  You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure out what
the pupose of the diode was.

Also, thank you Carleton for asking the question that I should have
asked.  I was going to splice in a wire with diode soldered in somewhere
in the dash harness just before the dash harness/instrument panel
harness connection. but maybe there is a better/more correct location.

Leland L Garland
Phoenix AZ
65 Monza