<VV> Apples and Oranges, dust to dust - "Dull" cars, No Corvair turns to rust.

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:07:50 EDT 2011

There is a pretty nice aftermarket center console made for Jeeps that will
fit between the seats in some lates if not all.  The only car I'm certain
had one also had 67 up seats which might make more room.  I suspect it'll
fit in any late with buckets and it does have a cupholder =)

Something like this, I didn't check the measurements and there are a number
of similar ones available.  I'm pretty sure I've seen one with black vinyl
type finish which matches a black Corvair interior very nicely.
http://www.liveoffroad.com/product/746/jeep-center-consoles-parts-accessories-cj-wrangler

Ray R.

PS- This reminds me of the scene at the beginning of "Bad Boys"...
  *
Marcus*: "Hey look. Where's your cup holders?"
*Mike*: "I don't have one."
*Marcus*: "What do you mean you don't have one? Eighty thousand dollars for
this car and you don't got no damn cup holder?"
*Mike*: "It's a hundred and five thousand dollars and this happens to be
one of the fastest production cars on the planet. Zero to sixty in four
seconds sweetie. This is a limited edition."
*Marcus*: "You're damn right it's limited. No cup holder, no back

I edited off the last half of the last sentence, the language might be a
bit much for VV =P