<VV> Why "crossed" lap belts?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 2 13:57:14 EDT 2011

The '66 Owner's Guide - on page 19 - says...  "With bucket seats, the inner
belt half is anchored behind the opposite seat."

I'm sure the '65 guide says the same thing - but the '66 one was closer at
hand at the moment.

I don't have an owner guide for models prior to '65.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140