<VV> Quick Steering Arms- OK for street use?

Jeff Wilson jwilson at unctv.org
Wed Nov 2 14:23:58 EDT 2011

I'm looking at an ad on facebook from a guy selling off his
'unused parts' inventory.

One thing that he's got are some sets of quick steering arms, he
says 'These are about 1.375" shorter than stock'.

My long-range goal is to set my 65 up as a street driver with some
autocrossing potential.

Are this particularly 'quick' quick-steering arms?

Would these be annoying to use on street-driven car?

I'm planning to go to a smaller (13") steering wheel, but would
probably prefer to leave the steering box stock. I'd upgrade the
shocks accordingly too....

CJ Wilson