<VV> Flat Lobe WAS ZDDP

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Thu Nov 3 08:06:10 EDT 2011

What brought you to the realization there was a flattened lobe?  And when did you become aware of this condition?  Was the cam lobe worn flat when you picked up the car or did it fail on the trip?  Or sometime after the trip?  How many miles were on the cam when you bought the car ... if you know?

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.