<VV> Passing of a friend

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Thu Nov 3 18:08:03 EDT 2011

Ward was a wonderful guy. We really got to know him at the DC national
in 1991 and stayed friends ever since. The last time I saw him was at
Ventura in 2008. He was concerned about his health situation then. He
and I had a very interesting conversation while walking on the beach the
first evening of the convention. I had a feeling I would probably never
see him again.

Rest in Peace my good friend.
Lon Wall