<VV> Passing of a friend

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Nov 3 19:53:31 EDT 2011

To the tributes we have seen already I must add mine.  Ward Bourgondien
was thoroughly dedicated to the Corvair hobby, and in a thoroughly
selfless way.  He had no personal agenda, caring only what was best for
the organization and its members.

He had been a strong supporter of the 2012 Sturbridge convention, even
traveling to Sturbridge (a looong way from his home) to assist the
organizers.  He also remained a trusted advisor to the convention
chairman, offering honest and constructive opinions, always in a
positive spirit.

Our community is poorer for his passing.

--Bob Marlow