<VV> Passing of a friend

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Thu Nov 3 20:32:12 EDT 2011

At 04:12 PM 11/3/2011, Jamie & Tanya Reinhart wrote:
>All, I have just been informed that at 1:52 PM today Ward
>Bourgondien passed away. CORSA and the corvair hobby has lost
>another great friend. Please pass this information on to others. Thanks!

Damn.

Ward was a bud and a good guy.   Gonna miss him at the shows, that's
for sure.   My thoughts to his family and friends who I am sure will
also miss Ward.   A lot.   Really.   I've been seeing Ward at the
shows ever since I attended my first one almost 30 years ago.

Now I'm bummed.

tony..     got someone else to think about now that they're gone