<VV> [fastvair] SEMA show 2011 - Corvair

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Nov 4 14:37:36 EDT 2011

Well – I got back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas last night. For me, it was three days of almost non-stop car heaven, even if it was “hell” on my feet.  Right outside the front entry was a Corvair on Display, in amongst the tons of hyper-expensive show vehicles. It was the “Not-stock Photography” Corvair 95 Van of John Jackson. It’s SEMA appearance was sponsored by and air bag company, I believe. The van was out in front of the main show entrance and spotted by thousands of people. For more info on the van check it out at: http://www.motormavens.com/2011/11/carspotting-not-stock-chevy-corvair-van-at-sema-2011/. ; Beautiful vehicle.  Seth

Here's the Pictorial of his trip!  He and the Van are constantly on the move...

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,455409

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio