<VV> (no subject)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:15:35 EST 2011

Charlie,  are there any still available?  I have a very small budget and
have to carefully consider each dollar I spend, that being the case I often
hesitate to buy items like this that I really want because I know I may
need those dollars for something I absolutely NEED to keep/get a Corvair on
the road.

If there are any still available please let me know where to send payment.

Thank you so much for your efforts and contributions to both the Corvair
community and preservation of Corvair related history,

Ray Rodriguez III
6 Sugar Maple Mew
Lake Ariel, PA 18436

--