<VV> 2011 Autocross

Colin LYNN clynn66 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Nov 6 00:20:22 EDT 2011

Hi,
I took a whole lot of video of the autocross event at Denver and I am trying to
put names into my editing for each clip. I got most of the cars running and have
sorted out the names for each of my clips except for 1.
I've got a clip of a late model white CONVERTIBLE. Trouble is there is no such
vehicle in the results shown in the Communique magazine. But there is a white
COUPE shown in the list driven in SS4 and SS4L by Mark and Lauri Aksamit from
Arizona.
Could this be the same vehicle? I reckon it must be. Can anyone confirm the
listing should have been convertible not coupe.
I'm a stickler for detail.
Regards
Colin LYNN
Perth, Western Australia