<VV> 66 Monza Sedan electrical short

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 7 21:38:09 EST 2011

Hi Carl, Does the fuse blow if you only pull the switch to the first position (without the headlites being on)?
A loose ground connection will not cause a shorted circuit. Do you have the correct amperage fuse installed? Was something done to the car recently that may have something to do with the electrical system? Is there any water present? I had a car today blowing a fuse due to water being present in a fog lite assembly. Actually water caused the bulb to explode which then became a dead short immediately blowing the fuse. There is some of my ideas. Let us know what you find. And good luck.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Enjoying the third straight day of snowing in SW Colorado