<VV> 66 Monza Sedan electrical short

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 22:24:47 EST 2011

Could be either or neither.  Not a direct short as that would kill the fuse
immediately.

Body painted?  Possible poor ground.  Restored?  Then you obviously replaced
the dimmer switch with a new or known good one.

I think that I'd be taking a close look at the headlight switch.  New ones
are available at your FLAPS for about $20.00 or so.  There IS a trick to
getting the old one out.  Ask if you don't know it.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140