<VV> resistor wire jumper

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Nov 10 17:58:50 EST 2011

I have 62 ... I believe this discussion started with LM?  But I see
no reason why the same patch cannot be made -- a jumper to both sides
of the resistor wire. E

At 03:15 PM 11/10/2011, BobHelt at aol.com wrote:
>Eric,
>This might be true in your Corvair, but the Shop manuals all show a
>different set of connections from what you describe. So I wonder
>about your description. The SMs show that the resistance wire goes
>from a terminal in the main electrical connector in the engine
>compartment over to the two plug connector that handles the starter
>circuits. Not as you describe it.
>
>Regards,
>Bob Helt
>
>In a message dated 11/9/2011 12:10:22 P.M. US Mountain Standard
>Time, flash at vicsmba.com writes:
>At the firewall is the main plug.  It is from this plug that
>the resistor wire runs up the harness (looking like it is going to
>the coil) then does a 180 in the harness and goes back to the
>plug.

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

For pictures:  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

(You can see why we love this state :-) )