<VV> Resistor Question - Update

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Thu Nov 10 19:00:19 EST 2011

On my 65 140, the Pertronics worked just fine being powered through the
ballast resistor wire.  When I installed the Pertronics in Debbie's Lakewood
and powered it with the ballast resistor it couldn't get out of its own way
until I powered it with 12V.  I installed the Pertronics in my Greenbrier
with 12V.

My take away after installing the first two, was the voltage after the
ballast resistor may or may not work.  If it did it was probably pretty
marginal.  I did eventually change the 65 to 12V just to make sure I never
had a problem.

dp