<VV> Veterans' Day

Lonzovair lonzovair at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 18:32:19 EST 2011

Cliff, my dad was in the Navy in '43, his grand dad served in the Army during the Spanish American War in 1898, and HIS grandad served in the Army from 1862 to 1865... Confederate Army, that is... I could go all the way back to the Revolutionary War, on my dad's mom's family.
I want to thank all whom have served our great country, as well as our allies in time of need. May God bless each and every one of you!
Corvair content: I'l be starting the engine swap tomorrow... Hope I can get it done in a timely matter.