<VV> Towing with Vairs

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Nov 11 20:01:56 EST 2011

    No pictures but some years back when Curt Jones was alive he bought a stretch Corvair Van from Bob Bentz who at the time lived north of Jacksonville Fl. Curt asked me  to tow it home for him as I had a tow bar and a 3/4 ton long bed extended cab truck, the towing Holly Hill Fl. went fine until it started raining, it was a job getting it stopped a lights. The trip ended with no problems other than the rain.
   Gene Barr

 We can only imagine!! ggg

Here you go... a picture for you...  sadly not with you hooked up!

 The second pic is of a west coast stretcher

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages