<VV> towing (double trailer, no corvair)

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 17:09:36 EST 2011

Yes we found out about two hours from Allen's house that this was totally
illegal! Funny thing is we were passed by more than a few police local and
state and not one of them pulled us over. They were probably thinking we
were too plain crazy to pull over! They are probably right!

Jason Cesana
CORSA Vice President
Eastern Director
Bay State Corvair Club