<VV> towing (double trailer, no corvair)

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Nov 12 17:40:03 EST 2011

When I live in NM in the 90's it was legal.  One of my colleges had to put
brakes on his pop-up tent trailer so he could tow his jet ski behind it.
The law said the first trailer had to have brakes.

I used to see two trailers in CA now and then.  They all had out of state
plates.  Now that I think about it I haven't seen one in years.

dp