<VV> Wiring diagram

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Sun Nov 13 08:08:55 EST 2011

Hello all
Would any one have a wiring diagram that shows the wiring harness from an early model with air conditioning. There is only one electrical fan control unit but the harness that came with the A/C unit has multiple connectors. Not sure what plugs into what. I may not need this harness as I will only be using the fan speed control for heat use. The system will be modified to blow across a heater core, yes this vair will become a water pumper. Thanks for any help.
Don Hiltpold