<VV> Towing unregistered Corvairs is similar to speeding ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sun Nov 13 21:57:25 EST 2011

Like speeding or robbing banks, you only pay if you get caught ?

Is that why it's so expensive if you DO get caught, to make up for the ones
they don't catch ?

I don't think "intent" is a required element for infractions such as you
propose, albeit persuasive, certainly not compelling or binding, unless the
court is inclined to **want** to believe you.

You may be found "guilty" of "not being a celebrity" or not being pretty
enough to persuade the court.

The court is something you probably do NOT want to test !