<VV> Someone is speeding, someone pays, so all is good ~ driving a Corvair can help

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 14 19:07:40 EST 2011

the law enforcement growth industry.

Gosh, what country are you in? Or I guess I have just had VERY GOOD interaction with the police in all 35 years I have been driving. They have always been as respectful to me as I have been to them (VERY). But I always make sure my vehicles are legal and my driving is respectful.
Timothy Shortle in the United States of America (Durango Colorado 81301)