<VV> Corvairs and seat belts ~ retrofitting to suit new laws ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Tue Nov 15 22:36:56 EST 2011

In most states, if your engine is running, you must have your seat belt on
and cannot talk/text on a cellphone (sans 'hands free' device)

My point was that Corvairs did not have shoulder belts of the type that show
the cop what he wants to see.

Hence, the lap belts vs. shoulder harness issue in my post when "driving"
(i.e. motor running, or in traffic).

~sCz