<VV> 1969 Corvair shoulder belt option 3AS1AH ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Tue Nov 15 23:42:47 EST 2011

But not shoulder belts, right ?

My 69 Monza Convertible had to process a special order for shoulder belts
(with a lot of huffing and puffing all the way up to the sales manager)

Does anyone have a 1969 catalogue?  I remember they had to find a place to
fix the belt since there was no roof to hold it.

Is option '3AS1AH' available only on a coupe, or was it available on a
convertible ?