<VV> Corvairs and seat belts ~ retrofitting to suit new laws ?

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Wed Nov 16 21:34:27 EST 2011

I also seem to remember it being in Chapter 95 1/4 and in the drivers
handbook in the 70's.   Will have to see if I can find my copy from 1973.

Charles

Yes, I took my drivers test in 1974.  In a Corvair.  A 1962 700 Club Coupe
with Powerglide to be precise.  Yes, I still have my original cardboard
drivers license, and the plates and the registration from the Corvair for
that year.