<VV> ran when parked engine comp. test

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Nov 17 01:48:55 EST 2011

     It just occurred to me that maybe the very disappointing results were
caused by the lifters being dry, would that cause readings this out of
whack?  Fortunately I don't need to have this engine ready to run in a big
hurry, it's near the bottom of the "to do" list currently.

Thanks,

--
Ray

 Sorry.. it's terminal...

 But just as many come to life just fine...

Dismantle... clean..inspect and find good used parts to repair...

 you end up  with a good "used"  engine!

Matt Nall...never rebuilt an engine...so far!
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages