<VV> differentials

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:39:51 EST 2011

It is real hard to machine those 6 threaded holes on the ring. I installed an early ring & pinion on my 67 by just drilling 3 extra holes on the carrier. It has been working fine by the past 8 years (some 20,000 miles). I've used this car for street & road. Think it couldn't work good on racing.
Daniel Monasterio