<VV> PG accelerator pump adjustment

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Nov 17 18:45:21 EST 2011

I do not recall seeing any two hole pump levers on Rochester H or HV carbs.
They may be on some, but not the last 20 or so carbs I have cleaned,
several of which are PG Corvairs.

I HAVE seen them on other carbs used on non-Corvair applications. Always
put link in wollowed out hole to start!

The idea to swap out these carbs with known good carbs is a great idea. I
have diagnosed many a car with this method. Answers the carb question right
away. As long as you run the car with the test carbs long enough to get the
carbs running on the fuel in the tank. Ask me how I know!

Frank DuVal