<VV> Differential nomenclature

Kwoverby at aol.com Kwoverby at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 18:13:47 EST 2011

Most of us are not privy to the engineering drawings that show the correct
nomenclature for the components. I apologize for my ignorance. I was just
using terminology that was used in catalogs that most Corsa members are using.
In those catalogs, the parts are referred as differential carrier with
cover or a 4 spider carrier. I was trying to match the nomenclature to what
information the audience may have.

One thing I do need to add is that you need to use the differential pinion
shaft from the late model. It has the clearance for the "Nut" that will be
used to hold the yoke to the carrier.

Ken Overby</HTML>