<VV> update and review- engine hesitation (was accel pump adjustand many others)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 01:39:38 EST 2011

JR,

     That was my first thought at the time.  I tried doing it blind, had no
luck so had my buddy retrieve my timing light from the house.  Set it with
the timing light and still no good.

Saved the cost of the tow?  I'm too broke to have paid it =P  The tow home
was with a rope and me in the drivers seat.  Fortunately I was only a mile
or two from home and I live in the woods so I could get away with it.  This
kind of thing is however one of the reasons I really need to get a towbar
and/or trailer.

Ray R.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez