<VV> 1968 Monza for sale on eBay

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 00:48:09 EST 2011

I considered getting it to replace my 1967 clone of it, since it's a
4-speed, but the fenders being welded is one pitfall of Corvairs, IMHO.
Welded front fenders make the Corvair stronger, but harder to deal with that
kind of otherwise minor damage ?

Too bad, but if you have the wherewithal to deal with that, the owner will
deliver (within a reasonable distance, I'm sure)

He says it was drivable when he bought it though ...

Charlie

 Post a link to pics of your present car....  I think you should at least go look closely at this one...

 ps  if you'd put the link in your sig... I wouldn't be writing this...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages