<VV> 1968 Monza for sale on eBay

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Nov 19 02:20:08 EST 2011

Hi Matt,

Mine may be PG, but the body doesn't need any major repairs, just the usual
window edge rust, so it might be a trade-off in that regard, and being a
4-speed may get my interest.

The link to mine is one you've seen, and a bit outdated, but I hope to get a
little more work done, so there's something NEW to post!

Making it part of my sig might light the fire though, so I should do that!

I see so many nice cars on here, it's a little intimidating, but I need to
change that!

Thanks for the pep talk!

Charlie
1967 Monza Project: