<VV> 1968 Monza for sale on eBay

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 02:27:08 EST 2011

HAHAHA!!! The picture on that site that is captioned "*This what happens
when Corvair Brakes are not Functioning Properly !" was taken by me.  My ex
was driving the car and a deer jumped out in front of her.  Roads were wet
and in a panic she held the pedal down rather than pump it.

The really surprising thing was that the car came out with NO body damage
(just scratched paint) and just one bent front end part.  She was following
me when it happened.  I noticed a minute later that she was gone and then
my cell phone rang.  She told me that a deer jumped out and she swerved off
the road... I asked "where are you" and her answer was "I don't know I
can't see anything but green leaves and branches!".

Ray R.
Lake Ariel, PA
*

--