<VV> Corvair brakes and off-roading adventures

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Nov 19 03:00:02 EST 2011

Hi Ray and ex,

I thought that picture was just too great NOT to use on my brakes section,
as a warning!

It was just so subtle that it could not be ignored, and needed to be
preserved!   I hope you don't mind me stealing it and infringing your
copyright on it!

Plus, I hope your ex doesn't mind me memorializing her little off-roading
adventure!

Charlie
1967 Monza Project:
http://www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967MonzaRestorationMenu.htm