<VV> Fw: Carb pics accel pump and cluster

RUSSELL DAVIS bluechipmach at verizon.net
Sat Nov 19 09:46:15 EST 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: RUSSELL DAVIS <bluechipmach at verizon.net>
To: "virtualvairs at corvair.org" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 7:10 PM
Subject: Carb pics accel pump and cluster

Today I was working on a couple carbs for my sons 69   #23 and had a accel pump cup stuck in the bore and refused to come out. It ripped apart when I had to pry the pump out and stretched the spring until it was about straight. This is the worst one I have run into. Anyway I wanted to see what that area looked like so I milled that area in half and thought you guys might like to see some pics. I also milled a cluster in half to get a better look inside it.
Russ Davis
Blue Chip Machine
CORSA
CVCC