<VV> Fw: Carb pics accel pump and cluster

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Nov 19 14:22:59 EST 2011

Today I was working on a couple carbs for my sons 69   #23 and had a accel pump
cup stuck in the bore and refused to come out. It ripped apart when I had to pry
the pump out and stretched the spring until it was about straight. This is the
worst one I have run into. Anyway I wanted to see what that area looked like so
I milled that area in half and thought you guys might like to see some pics. I
also milled a cluster in half to get a better look inside it.
Russ Davis

 Thanks Russ!!  Great  Visual info!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon