<VV> 140 Engine Codes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Nov 26 12:48:01 EST 2011

Not quite.  The RR code is for a Corsa with air conditioning.  Non-A/C Corsa code is RB.

The best code reference I'm aware of is in the CORSA Tech Guide.

To JVR - AFAIK, the cases are all the same other than the FC, the code just tells you what it was coming out of of Tonawanda as a completed engine.

--Bryan