<VV> 140 Engine Codes

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 16:52:01 EST 2011

 In all reality, though - you are going to be hard pressed to find any street motors with worn cam journals. I've re-used quite a few race blocks with no problems. The only ones I'd really worry about are very high strung GT-3 (Think Jon Brakke, Charlie Clark, Bob Coffin, et al) type motors. With a shed full of street motors pulled 20 plus years ago - I would have no hesitation using any of them, as long as they turn over smoothly.

 Mike
 YS-117