<VV> water leaks and wet feet II

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 12:12:48 EST 2011

I want to say thank you to all who responded. Much food for thought. Now, I want to ask another question.  One of the answers suggested products from a company called Eastwood.  I've heard of them, but never used anything of theirs.  So, has anyone else used any of their stuff?  If so, what? and did it work as advertised?

I even thought of trying some of that "rubberized undercoating" they sell at Wally World.  But my experience is that it works good when new, but falls off relatively quickly after being exposed to the elements.  Whadda ya think?

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'63ragtop 84/pg

'65 monza 4dr 110/pg