<VV> Clay Bar Cleaning

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Mon Nov 28 13:36:26 EST 2011

Body shop veterans will tell you that they have used clay bars and detailing sprays for years. We have had them for the masses for a few years. We are told that this process removes the daily contamination from the environment like a polish step in the cleaning process. I have followed the clay clean, paint clean and paint protection (wax) three step process. It does make a difference in the ease of polish and wax removal. The finish appears to stay on the surface longer too.

Bob Vukas
bowtieguy at cox.net