<VV> Greasing rear bearings on 1965-69

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 11:51:53 EST 2011

Ray,

To remove rear hubs on a LM Corvair, just look in the repair manual, 1965 Corvair Chassis Shop Manual.

Page 4-26, Fig. 65 shows how to remove the rear hub using the J-21831 tool.

Can't find the J tool or too poor to buy tools?

Do what I did and go to the nut & bolt store and you can buy the pieces to make your own. It's simply a threaded piece of pipe and a bolt.

I got two and worked two at the same time. Worked great.

Roy in Bayville, 08721