<VV> FREE Air Inlet Grills for LM Corvair

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 11:35:36 EST 2011

Having lost my storage space, I am offering FREE Front Air Inlet Grills for LM Corvairs.

Just pay for the shipping and I'll send one to you.

A quick look at shipping looks to be about $30.00 to ship one to California from New Jersey. If you are closer, shipping will be less.

If you would like to stop by and pick up your Front Air Inlet Grill, you can save all shipping costs.

Any takers or do they go for scrap?

I have also listed a number of items on the Corvair Forum www.corvairforum.com for sale or best offer.

Some of the items are automotive books & magazines, wire harness, wire wheel covers, CORSA badges & pin, LM hubcaps, etc., etc.

Just stop by the Corvair Forum and look at the Classified Ads.

Roy in Bayville 08721