<VV> Electric Vehicles (little Corvair)

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 11:38:20 EST 2011

 1. They've moved on from NiHM batteries to Li-ion.
2. Your experience with failed batteries is unusual. I know of someone with a 2000 Insight with 500,000 miles on it now with the original battery, and the dealer says they've only had to replace one battery on all the hybrid Hondas they've sold.
3. My best guess is when these get old, there'll be plenty of used batteries available, since by and large, they'll outlast the cars.

John Roberts